I'm back at uni for the 2nd year now and back with the girls in our little flat. The night before we started back, I thought I'd do a spot of nail art on Chhimmi and Sabrina. Nothing extravagant, but still quite sweet!
(1) Apply a few coats of jet black nail varnish for an even/thick coat.
(2) Once the nail varnish has dried, Cut the pink striping tape to size and apply finger-by-finger, applying consistently on one side of the nail.
(3) Apply nail glue next to the striping tape and apply two pearl effect gems one above the other.
(4) Once the glue has dried, apply a top coat.
(1) Apply a few coats of emerald green nail varnish for an even/thick coat.
(2) Whilst the nail varnish is drying, cut 10 VERY thin slices from the watermelon fimo rod.
(3) Once the varnish is dry, apply nail glue to the tips of the nails and apply the fimo slices with the watermelon pointing towards the cuticles.
(4) Cut the bronze striping tape to size and apply finger-by-finger, applying consistently right below the point of the watermelon.
(5) Apply nail glue to the center of the striping tape and apply a diamonte gem - repeat on each nail.
(6) Once the glue has dried apply a top coat.
Don't slice your fingers open when cutting fimo rods - it REALLY hurts & bleeds a LOT!