Monday 16 January 2012

TOTALLY WIRED!

On a few occasions I've had the chance to do some event photography at a local alternative club that I've been going to for a few years now in my home town. My favourite event to photograph was Halloween 2010, everybody was dressed up as some crazy characters, in steriotypical halloween costumes or in more scary realistic dress. It was a chance to have some fun with my lovely friends, take some wonderful photos that I could treasure and that the club could use to advertise. I thought I'd put up some of my favourite photographs from the events.







Other popular nights at the club are the UV nights they put on. Everybody seems to get in the mood, and in at least some way contribute themselves to the ultra-violet cause. These are some of my favourite photos from UV6.








No comments:

Post a Comment